Boosie has landed his hands on evidence that may exonerate him of charges he picked up following a brawl on the Atlanta stop of the “Legendz Of The Streetz Tour.” In a recent Instagram Live, the Louisiana star revealed footage of the altercation before demanding compensation for the findings in the video.
“Nigga hit my boy with a gun, I got the video,” Boosie says in the clip, which sees a man draw his gun and point in the direction of him and his entourage. “State Farm Arena not supposed to let nobody with guns in the arena. You messed up. I got the video. Y’all really messed up. State Farm Arena … and y’all banned me, so y’all can send me my $100,000 for my season tickets back too. Y’all can run that back too since y’all banned me.”
Boosie was removed from the “Legendz of The Streetz Tour” after he was captured fighting on set of his performance. As REVOLT previously reported, the rapper joined in on an altercation between two other men on stage before allegedly damaging property and other items belonging to the production company. He was charged with inciting a riot and destruction of property and later released on bond, but he maintained his innocence, noting he was only fighting in self defense.
In the wake of the incident, the Baton Rouge emcee incentivized Twitter followers who were able to capture footage of the fight. “5K FOR VIDEO OF STAGE DUDE (the one that’s ducking) SNEAKING MY BOYS WITH A GUN N CONCERT,” he tweeted on Oct. 9 alongside the contact information.
Now, with the desired footage in hand, Boosie is demanding millions of dollars from staff at State Farm Arena. “I want $20 million,” he said in his recent live session. “I got the video right here in my phone, right here. I got the video, it’s in slow motion. He was done wrong, we was attacked with guns in the State Farm Arena.”