Today (Nov. 19), Pap Chanel has revealed her brand new project Pretty and Paid 2.0 via 4th & Broadway/1865 Black Flag. The body of 8 new tracks body of work a deluxe version of her wildly successful debut project, Pretty and Paid, and includes appearances from Blac Youngsta, Herion Young, and Future. On one of the stand out tracks, the Future-assisted “Gucci Bucket Hat,” Pap Chanel gets in her bag:
Double G’s on my pocketbook, forgot which n***a bought it/ Always speak my mind, don’t care who hear, don’t get your problem, don’t count my eggs before they hatch, I cross my T’s and dot my I’s/
The 22-year old rising Georgia star took some time to say a few words about her new project. “‘Pretty and Paid 2.0’ is for all the country girls around the world,” she proudly says via press release. “I created this body of work to not only tell my story, but to build confidence and work ethic. You can’t be pretty without knowing it comes from the heart, and you will never be paid if you don’t know your worth.” In fact, to showcase the Pap’s diversity and versatility, she’s unleashing an arsenal of six alter egos, or Paponalities:
- Papiana: Cocky, bold, confident, outgoing, the ALPHA ego, doesn’t mind being the elephant in the room;
- Paprika: Spicy, the instigator, doesn’t mind getting things riles, gambler, stirs the pot;
- Tupap: The poet, storyteller, the business lady, intellectual, speaks unapologetically on topics that may make others uncomfortable;
- Papi: THE BIG BOSS, inspired by Nicki Minaj, most relevant, the rule maker, the legislator, THE ACE, birthing the new wave;
- Papatouille: Always eating, the scientist, appetite never expires, the go-getter, always cooking up something, the writer, the narrator.
- Papillion: The butterfly, healer, the rainbow that doesn’t wear her scars, most relatable, never afraid, monarch, strong
Be sure to press play on Pretty & Paid 2.0 by Pap Chanel.