It’s only been some months since Lil Tjay released his sophomore album Destined 2 Win, and he’s already back with new heat for his fans to enjoy. Today (Sept. 30), the Bronx emcee liberates his latest single “Not In The Mood,” which features Fivio Foreign and Kay Flock. Produced by BS Beats and AyoAA, the drill offering sees the artists rapping about their lifestyles, street life, and more:
“Really not in the mood right now, Hennessy got me boozed right now, momma told me to stack my chips, feelin’ like I can’t lose right now, I see niggas be playing these games, they must got us confused right now, straight to the top, this ain’t never gon’ stop, I got somethin’ to prove right now…”
Destined 2 Win was released back in April, and contained 21 tracks with additional features from Fivio, 6LACK, Polo G, Tyga, Saweetie, Toosii, Offset, and Moneybagg Yo. The project stands as Tjay’s most universally successful to date, putting him within the top five on the Billboard 200 thanks to 62,000 album equivalent units sold during its first week out — the project has also landed on a wealth of charts across the globe. Destined 2 Win has also since earned Tjay a Gold certification.
Meanwhile, Fivio has spent the last couple of years delivering a consistent flow of dope cuts, including “Move Like A Boss” with Young M.A, “13 Going On 30,” “Bop It” with Polo G, and, earlier this month, “Story Time.” All are said to be taken from the Brooklyn star’s long-awaited debut album B.I.B.L.E., which (now that Kanye West has stepped in) will be makes landfall sooner than later.
Check out “Not In The Mood.” In related news, Lil Tjay is currently in the midst of his “Destined 2 Win” world tour — the remaining schedule can be seen below.
Remaining “Destined 2 Win” tour dates:
- Oct. 28: Anaheim, CA — House of Blues
- Nov. 2: Budapest, Hungary — Akvarium
- Nov. 3: Berlin, Germany — Huxley
- Nov. 4: Cologne, Germany — Carlswerk Viktoria
- Nov. 7: Stockholm, Sweden — Fållan
- Nov. 8: Oslo, Norway — Sentrum Scene
- Nov. 9: Copenhagen, Denmark — Amager Bio
- Nov. 10: Brussels, Belgium — Ancienne Belgique
- Nov. 12: London, UK — O2 Brixton
- Nov. 14: Birmingham, UK — O2 Academy Birmingham
- Nov. 16: Manchester, UK — Manchester Academy
- Nov. 23: Providence, RI — Strand Ballroom
- Nov. 24: Wallingford, CT — Oakdale Theater