The man accused of fatally shooting Nipsey Hussle two years ago is asking for a reduction on his $6.5 million bail.

According to the Daily News, on Thursday (March 25), Eric Holder Jr. appeared in court as his public defender Lowynn Young said that she filed a bail reduction motion on her client’s behalf. “Based on the isolated nature of this case, Mr. Holder does not pose a risk of harm to the public,” the motion states. “Even a reduction of bail down to $4 million should satisfy any concerns by the court and the District Attorney.”

The motion also states that Holder is not a flight risk because he does not have a passport and has notable family ties to the community, including a father who is a government worker. Judge Curtis B. Rappé is giving prosecutors until Tuesday (March 30) to respond to the filing. A follow-up hearing is scheduled for April 6.

According to prosecutors, Holder arrived at Nipsey’s Marathon Clothing Store in Los Angeles “unannounced” on March 31, 2019. The Victory Lap emcee was reportedly taking photos and signing autographs for fans when the suspected killer arrived. The two men had a conversation that “had something to do with Mr. Asghedom accusing Mr. Holder of snitching,” Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney John McKinney previously told a grand jury.

After the conversation, Holder reportedly left the location, but later returned with multiple firearms. He allegedly walked up to Hussle, who was standing in the parking lot of his store with a group of men. Holder allegedly fired multiple shots at the rapper, many of which entered his head and torso. Video surveillance showed the entire shooting, which took place in broad daylight.

Mr. Holder was firing with two different handguns, trading [shots] between his right and his left hand,” McKinney told the grand jury.

Holder later fled the scene with a woman who later turned herself in for questioning. Two days later, he was arrested. The alleged killer has been indicted on one count of murder, two counts of attempted murder and weapons charges. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges.