The federal courthouse in downtown Louisville, Kentucky will be closed next week in anticipation of the grand jury’s decision in the investigation of the slain Breonna Taylor.

According to the Courier Journal, Chief Judge Greg Stivers signed an order on Friday (Sep. 18) closing the Custom House and Gene Snyder U.S. Courthouse from Sept. 21-25. A courthouse official told the outlet that they will be closed to the public in anticipation of an announcement. Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is set to announce a decision in Taylor’s death investigation any day now.

A spokeswoman for Mayor Greg Fischer said they have not been told when the announcement from Cameron will be, but they will get an “advanced notice.”

The outlet also reports that U.S. Attorney Russell Coleman asked the Federal Protective Service to provide protection for several federal buildings in downtown Louisville.

Taylor was fatally shot and killed by Louisville police officers — Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison and Myles Cosgrove — back in March. The 26-year-old EMT was in her home with her boyfriend when the officers forcefully entered under a “no-knock” warrant. After her boyfriend fired a warning shot, the officers returned fired and Taylor was hit multiple times.

None of the officers involved in the shooting have been charged or arrested. Protesters have held demonstrations around the country every day to demand justice for the slain medical worker. Celebrities such as Beyoncé, Oprah Winfrey, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving have brought national attention to her case.

Last week, REVOLT reported that Cameron was going to present his investigation findings to a grand jury. They are deciding whether or not to charge the three officers with her death.

The attorney general also took to Twitter to release a statement shutting down rumors about the case while the investigation continued. “The rumors do nothing to advance justice,” he said. “When the investigation concludes and a decision is made, we will provide an update about an announcement. The news will come from our office and not unnamed sources. Until that time, the investigation remains ongoing.”