Johane Filemon believes that beautiful food is the ultimate vehicle for self-love. As a certified Nutritionist, Johane teaches her clients to live more fully and vibrantly with food.
Johane M. Filemon, MS, RDN, CLT, is a Registered Dietitian with 10 years of experience in Nutrition. Johane holds bachelor’s degrees in Exercise Science and Dietetics and a master’s degree in Food and Nutrition Science. Today on Monuments to Me, Johane shares how she became a devotee of cultivating the life and body you want using nutrition.
Johane was studying Pre-Med when she took a required nutrition class. Suddenly, she realized that nutrition could be her entire career - and she was hooked. While she got some heat from her Haitian parents about her course of study, Johane knew it was the right choice for her. Now, she is inspired by the changes she sees in her clients every day. After running bloodwork and receiving diagnostics, Johane assesses her clients’ food intolerances and helps them rebuild the very foundation of their health - their gut harmony! Using a thoughtful and sustainable nutrition plan, she helps them push the reset button on their health and happiness to become their optimal selves.
Connect with Johane Filemon
- Website: https://wonderfullynutritious.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blacknutritionistmama/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wonderfullynutritiousbyjohane
- Podcast - Nutrition Lifestyles with Kim and Johane: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nutrition-lifestyles-with-kim-johane/id1479479889
- Receive her *free* Guide to 50 Foods that May Help Your GI Symptoms: https://digestivetherapy.johanefilemon.com/
To learn more about our hosts, check out their Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter pages.
- Akilah- @akilahffriend Website: https://akilahffriend.com/
- Dawn- @_dawnmontgomery YouTube: @BreakofDM and Twitter: @_dawnmontgomer
- Monuments To Me Show: @monumentstome
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Show Production: Adode Media www.adodemedia.com