The first six months of the year are behind us, and now is the perfect time to reflect on what’s been happening. What do you love? What don’t you love? Where might you need to pivot?
There’s no rule saying we have to wait until December to have this conversation with ourselves. And there is definitely no rule saying that whatever we set in January must continue throughout the year. So join Stacy as she reflects on the lessons and experiences of her year thus far and give yourself the space to ask the questions, listen to your answers, and design a plan on how you can move forward in the months ahead.
- Have you achieved the goals you set in January?
- What has made you the happiest thus far?
- How did you handle the challenges and surprises encountered?
- Stacy’s favorite books and podcasts in the last 6 months
- Habits and behaviors helping or inhibiting your growth
- Are you nurturing your relationships?
- Why investing in your rest and self-care is productive
- Lessons learned, blind spots, and moving forward
“Just because you started a certain way doesn't mean that's how you have to end. You want to make sure that you take the time and remember that you deserve the time to reflect within yourself on the experiences you've had and where you want to go.” - Stacy Ike
Like what you’re hearing? Subscribe, rate, leave a review, and while you're at it, share this with someone you love or just someone you like!
Stay connected between episodes and follow Stacy Ike on social media!
IG | @human2humanwithstacyike
IG | @onetakestace
Youtube | youtube.com/onetakestace
TikTok | @human2humanpod
Human2Human is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)