In this episode, actor and author Marchánt Davis gets human to human about self forgiveness, learning to balance the uncertainties that come with our careers, and his first children's book - The Boy and His Mirror. A tribute to all the women who loved him into being, tune in as Marchánt shares more about the inspiration behind his first book, how he is consistently negotiating what forgiveness looks like for himself, and why he always likes to stay curious.
- Has Marchánt Davis “made it”?
- Marchánt’s evolving negotiation with forgiveness
- Learning to say no and honoring your boundaries
- We are infinite beings in an infinite universe
- What inspired The Boy and His Mirror?
- Navigating the fear of not knowing what’s next
“I guess I'm just constantly forgiving myself in knowing that I am an imperfect being.” - Marchánt Davis
Like what you’re hearing? Subscribe, rate, leave a review, and while you're at it, share this with someone you love or just someone you like!
Stay connected between episodes and follow Stacy Ike on social media!
IG | @human2humanwithstacyike
IG | @onetakestace
Youtube | youtube.com/onetakestace
TikTok | @human2humanpod
Human2Human is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)