2. That awkward moment when you go to cash out and your card gets declined...yeah, that happened to Adele at H&M.
3. Beenie Man couldn't headline Drake's OVO Fest because he contracted the ZIKA virus. The Canadian government denied his visa after discovering that he tested positive.
4. The new Miss Teen USA Karlie Hay has a problem with the n-word. After she won the crown, tweets of her using the slur surfaced, but for some reason she gets to keep her crown.
5. The Movement for Black Lives laid out its platform. More than 50 black-centered organizations joined together to create a unified vision and agenda to combat state violence.
6. OG Maco lost an eye in a near fatal car accident. The collision also left the Atlanta rapper with a cracked vertebrae, heart palpitations, and multiple skull fractures.
7. Sasha Obama got a summer job. The 15-year-old First Daughter is working at a busy seafood joint on Martha's Vineyard.
8. Instagram turned into Snapchat Lite. You can create stories that only live for 24 hours now. But no dog filters yet, sorry.
9. Police killed 23-year-old Korryn Gaines and shot her 5-year-old son after an hourslong standoff on Monday. #SayHerName, too.
10. Azealia Banks announced that she's quitting social media for good. Glory be!
11. Nicki Minaj is releasing a mobile game. Become rap's next big superstar while playing "The Empire."
12. The Brits continue to have superior music taste. The diverse nominees for the prestigious Mercury Prize are the proof.
14. Suicide Squad finally hit theaters! But did it live up to the hype?
16. The intersection of Linden Boulevard and 192 Street in Queens has been renamed to Malik "Phife Dawg" Taylor Way. Rest well, Phife.