1. REVOLT is proud to partner with Axwell (formerly of Swedish House Mafia), his record label Axtone, and breakthrough artist Shapov for a music video competition that seeks to find the next big cinematic tastemaker. Submit your most forward-thinking music video concepts for their record "Belong."
3. Kanye kicked off the Saint Pablo Tour Thursday in Indianapolis, on a stage that soared above the audience.
4. Life after the Lakers: Kobe Bryant rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange and launched a $100 million investment fund for tech, media, and data companies.
5. Spotify says exclusives like Lemonade are bad for fans, consumers, and the entire industry.
6. There was a White Lives Matter protest in Houston — in front of their NAACP building.
7. Martin Lawrence announced his first stand-up special in 14 years, Martin Lawrence Doin’ Time: Uncut. It will air September 9 at 9 p.m. on Showtime.
8. Questlove, musical genius, was named Strategic Advisor and Artist Ambassador for Pandora. He also gets a weekly three-hour radio show to display his brilliance. Here are 5 reasons he's the perfect choice!
9. Brock Lesnar was suspended by UCF after failing two drug tests.
11. This digital-exclusive mini-episode of our new show, Voices Of The Future, focuses on the Republican and Democratic candidates, and debates whether America’s choice will be made on the nominees' issues, or their idiosyncrasies.
12. The Bad Boy Family Reunion tour is still coming to a city near you! But Diddy explained how his injury caused a minor delay.
14. Retired Seahawks player Marshawn Lynch is a man of multitudes. Apparently, he's been giving 401K advice to his former teammates.
15. With just six pieces of makeup, you too can look like Taraji P. Henson. Called M.A.C. Taraji, her new collection with M.A.C. Cosmetics releases September 6.
16. And finally, MTV is giving Kanye four minutes of "free reign" during the VMAs. What do you think he will say?